UNC Charlotte adheres to guidelines to ensure an inclusive, discrimination-free environment. Below are some of UNC Charlotte's nondiscrimiination and procedures for addressing reports of discrimination, which can be found on the Office of Legal Affairs website.
- University Policy 501, Nondiscrimination and Procedures for Addressing Reports of Discrimination
- University Policy 501.1, Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability Regulation
- University Policy 501.2, Regulation Regarding Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, or Transgender Status
- University Policy 502, Sexual Harassment Policy and Grievance Procedures
- University Policy 503, Fighting Words Harassment in the University Community